Local Search is used by 85% of consumers to find your business or your competitors
Reach New Customers
Search optimization targets customers who are looking for products and services that your business offers by optimizing the content of your business’s website and using offsite tactics.
Everyone who has access to the Internet uses a search engine to find relevant and useful information, and according to Google’s own data, 97 percent of consumers search for local businesses online.
Beat the Competition
Attract more customers to your business – and away from competitors – by increasing your website traffic and ranking for targeted keywords on major search engines.
Many small businesses have heard how SEO can help them increase awareness about their products/services with highly-qualified buyers however, many don’t know where to start — or simply don’t have the time available to manage it themselves.
With the help of our expert SEO services team we’ll build a customized program that focuses on your most profitable customers, monitor results and make adjustments as your business needs change.
We can help your services and products get found when it counts – when customers are looking for you.
Search optimization is a science we have mastered and can help you with today.
- 75% of users don’t scroll past the first page of a google search – hitslink.com
- 85% of consumers search online for local services – searchengineland.com
- 50% of consumers will visit a store within one day of a local search on their smartphone – Google
Do You Want More Local Customers?
Want to see how your business looks across the web? Get a FREE SEO Report!
Your FREE SEO Report will include:
- How your business listing shows up on top directories like Bing, Foursquare, Yelp and more!
- Directories where your business name is wrong
- Incorrect phone numbers on local listings
Why Run Your Free SEO Report?
- Over 60% of local directories have incorrect information!
- Local businesses with bad directories will not rank on Google
- 92% of customers expect accurate information on directories