Good reviews can fuel positive word of mouth and generate referral traffic like you’ve never seen!
Millions of people are sharing their opinions online via social media with brands they follow. They share good experiences and even more willing to share less favorable experiences on social networks. Getting a low star rating on Google could send potential customers to competitor websites. Some of the most common reputation problems companies and individuals face include:
- Negative Yelp or Google reviews
- Negative Google Search results
- Negative News Articles
- Complaints on RipOff.com, Scam.com, ComplaintBoards.com and other negative complaint/review websites
- Negative Blogs created by former customers and employees
With our online Reputation Management service, we’ll identify negative online information that could damage your reputation on Google, forums, directories, review sites, websites, blogs, images and videos. Every opinion online is indexed immediately by search engines. We’ll set up alerts to receive any unfavorable mention of your company, brand, and name and create a response to defuse in a timely manner. With all the new social networks popping up, reputation management is an ongoing effort.From posting updates on social media to responding to reviews, we’ll make sure that you know what is being said about your business on social media and review sites.
Your Reputation is Your #1 Asset
We can help you take control, create a presence and grow your fans by:
- Repairing existing damages and clearing your reputation.
- Safeguard your business profile against negative comments and protect your brand / business.
Here are some of the things your dedicated Customer Success Manager will oversee on your business’s reputation on sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Yelp through a variety of tactics with our managed services:
- Use best practices, consistent themes and messaging, so that customers can identify your business at a glance.
- Handle day-to-day activities, such as responding to reviews, optimizing your profiles and managing online advertising.
- Interact with people near you who are talking about products and services your business offers, so you get new customers.
- Encourage customers to leave more positive reviews.
- Run Facebook ads to your ideal customer, targeted by demographic, location and behavior.
- Generate new customers and incentivize existing ones with promotions, contests and coupons.
- Present monthly performance reports that give you insights into the minds of your customers.
When it comes to managing and protecting our customers’ reputations we are second to none in the industry.
Don’t leave your reputation to chance. – Control Your Business’s Online Reputation
- 88% of people trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. – Search Engine Land
- 85% of consumers use the internet for research before making a purchasing decision – Yelp
- 38% of customers read online reviews for a local business from their mobile device. – Search Engine Land