Mobile technology and the use of mobile devices is becoming more common each and every year. A recent study provided by Google concluded that close to 50% of people won’t use a particular service if their website isn’t mobile friendly with viewing on mobile devices. With this reason, both larger and smaller companies are jumping on the mobile revolution. Creating a mobile website is the best way to reach consumers from all over the world and increase profits for your business. Our mobile platform includes mobile SEO and works on all smartphones.
Mobile Website Features:
- Responsive Designs: Design is everything when it comes to developing a useful mobile website for your business. Responsive designs are designed to work across a wide range of platforms and will load much quicker than standard templates.
- Optimize Content: We’ll prioritize your menus and content and only display what you need, providing information that’s relevant to your services.
- Calls to Action: Visitors to your mobile site, will be encouraged to take an action of some kind. For instance, you could acquire their contact information, ask them to like your social media page, or have them download mobile coupons.
- Click-to-Call Functionality: Your visitors will only have to tap the button to call you.
- Mobile Map with Directions: Step-by-step directions increases traffic to your business.
- Open Table Reservations Integration: Restaurant customers can make reservations on the go.
- Restaurant Menus: Customers can view your menu to call in an order or decide to dine-in.
- Social Media Integration: Customers can help to drive traffic to your business via Facebook likes, Twitter, YouTube and Yelp.
- Mobile Website Analytics: Quarterly reports on customer traffic and gain insight into who is visiting your site.
- Works with all smartphones: Broad compatibility gives you the most exposure to all mobile users.
And a host of other functionalities!
Mobile websites are all about functionality and ease-of-use. Most people don’t want to waste a lot of time browsing through your site. They typically have a purpose, such as acquiring your phone number or finding out where you are located.
Input your website address to see if you need a mobile website.