According to an October 2012 study by BIA/Kelsey, only 50% of Small to Mid-Sized Businesses (SMBs) have a website.
The other 50% that do have websites mainly have online brochures with no user experience elements. Your website is a sales marketing tool used to communicate and interact with your with your customers 24 hours a day-7 days a week-365 days a year. You have a short window in which to make an impression to a visitor… 2.5 seconds to be exact for them to want to stay on your site and look around. It’s not just the visibility of your website but more importantly, the clickability and conversion rates. If your website does not inform, interact, and engage your visitor with a Call-to-Action (CTA) the visitor will more than likely go to another site. We design your lead generating website to work across multiple devices – smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
We begin with a questionnaire to understand the needs of your business and you provide the content.
- A variety of styles and layouts
- Content Management System
- Manage website navigation
- Responsive design for easy viewing on mobile devices
- Add images, photos and videos
- Capture data forms
- Built-in Appointment Scheduler Form
- Password protected pages
- Add Administrators and Editors
- Built-in Blog and RSS Feed
- Contact Us page with Google Maps
- Website translation available
Our team of talented web designers will design a dynamic customized mobile friendly website designed to increase visibility online, expand your brand, improve the visitor and customer web experience, generate leads through a combination of offers, a with a content management system, and e-Commerce functionality to sell your products and services.
All nonprofit organizations should have a website to promote their cause. Study shows 53% of donors discontinue supporting a charity due to a lack of communication. It’s all about telling your story and keeping your supporters engaged and informed on the activities within the organization.
Reasons why storytelling works:
- Appeals and connects emotionally – donors support your cause because it aligns with their beliefs.
- Makes the donor feel good –supporters want to see results from their contributions.
- Shows how contributions are helping – supporters want to know they are having a direct impact on helping the cause.
- Communicates urgency – real-time stories that resonate with your donor.
- Informs on ROI – supporters want to know your nonprofit is making the best use of its financial resources.
There are many other ways to distribute stories with a mix of offline and online through your organization’s existing channels. With the array of communication platforms and production tools available nonprofits can tell their stories through, social media, website blogs, e-newsletters, and videos. Telling stories will keep your supporters interested without over solicitation, which would more likely result in continued giving.